MON - SAT
Free for participants under 6
50% discount for participants under 18
Visit of the company, barrel tasting and tasting of Liano Chardonnay Sauvignon Blanc Rubicone IGT, Liano Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon Rubicone IGT, Laurento Romagna DOC Sangiovese Riserva, Resultum Sangiovese Rubicone IGT, Tauleto Sangiovese Rubicone IGT and Romagna Albana DOCG Passito matched with:- Salame Rosa, Squacquerone, fresh basil, pear jam and Cervia salt breadsticks,
- Mini Kaiser with poppy seeds, salame Felino F.lli Boschi, bacon flavoured bread,
- Single-portion lasagna,
- Nero and Canestrate Pecorino cheeses in comparison, with corn handmade crackers and alfalfa honey,
- Pecorino seasoned in ash, Pecorino smoked and matured in wood, wild berries jam and a wafer of dark chocolate Guido Gobino,
- Pecorino di Fossa and raviole (biscuits) with apricot jam.
Food parings can vary according to seasonality and availability. You can warn us of your allergies or intolerances by writing to [email protected] HERE you can see the full list of allergens you might find in our tasting products. In case you are following a vegan or vegetarian diet, we will provide you with an alternative menu upon request.
To ensure a safe reception for our guests, we have put in place special procedures, click here to consult the complete list.
- At the Wine Shop, welcome glass of MOMA Spumante
- Barrel room
Tasting room. If there are less than 7 participants, the tasting will take place in the wine shop.
At 10.00 AM or at 2.00 PM
50% discount for guests under 18.
Free for guests under 6.
Children will be offered alcohol-free drinks and fruit juices.
Minimum participants: 2 people.
The Prestige Tour is available in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
*The visit to the vineyards is only guaranteed during nice weather.